Annalily van den Broeke gained valuable experience in the arts working for several organisations before the start of Art Ants:
• Scott Reilly Modern Art Atlanta, USA: assistent curator “Pop goes to Plastic”, exhibition in The International Museum of Art and Design in Atlanta, worked there in 1996, it opened in 1997 after I had left.
• BAI (Bosch Architectuur Initiatief): design and production of their catalgue in 1998
• Cultureel Centrum Parnassos Utrecht: organisation of their annual Open Day in 1995
• Stichting Romeo: organisation of the musical fary tale Balthasar Moiree.
• Stichting Artedu: publicity and organisation of artistic holidays in the South of France.